50kW Solar Power System
Hybrid Solar Energy Solutions provides latest technology panels and best in class service for 50kw solar power systems.
Who needs 50kW Solar Power System?
- 50kW solar system is ideal for a family of 1-4 person with moderate energy consumption.
- Do you want to reduce your electricity bill? Then 50kW is an ideal solution for you.
What do you get in 50kW Solar Power System?
- You would get latest in market 370kW x 18 panels
- A massive 5kW inverter connected with the system to ensure electricity production throughout the year.
Is that it?
- You get 25 years performance warranty on solar panels, which would make 50kW system provided by Hybrid Solar Energy Solutions the best solar power system package for average residential.
- You get full Australian support post installation and get our best in class customer service.
Technical Specifications for a 50kW solar power system:
- Best in the world class solar panels.
- Tier-1 Solar modules.
- 25-30 Years of performance warranty.
- Latest technology panels ensuring highest energy production.
- 5kW inverter.
- Highest Efficiency inverter to ensure you save money.
- CEC Accredited inverter.
- All of our installer are Clean Energy Council Accredited.
- Friendly staff with installation with minimum fuss.
- Professionally trained Installer to provide you best in class service.
Still confused whether you should buy 50kW solar power system or not?
Read a list of Frequently Asked Questions on 50kW solar power system.
What is the cost of 50kw solar power system?
- A 50kW solar power system standard installation would cost you somewhere between $3100 - $4700. This price is for an installation done on a single/multi-storey house. The price may vary based on the brand of inverter or based on the roof type of house. However, rest assured we would match you the best price in industry.
- Fill in your details and Request for an obligation free consultation of your house.
- Above cost is inclusive of subsidy offered by Australian government on solar power systems.
How much power generated on daily basis by a 50kW solar power system?
- A standard 50kW solar power system installation would generate typically 23kW – 27kW of energy per day.
- This is also dependent of various factors like the amount of sun availability, wind, and shadow on your roof, climate, wear and tear etc.
What is your total saving on a 50kW solar power system?
- A 50kW solar power system would help you reduce your electricity bill. As soon as grid connection is setup, it would start earning for you and would pay back for the system.
- An average daily production for 50kW solar power system is around 24kW and assuming that you are paying somewhere around 25-30C for electricity power consumed from grid. This system would help you save around $7 per day.
- $7 x 365 ~ $2500 annually would be saved with a 50kW system.
- Which means that in just under two years your system would be free.
- You would get to save our planet by choosing greener energy